Our company was awarded the contract for all of the Electrical, Air Conditioning, Communication and Solar works required for the construction of the Queensland Ambulance Service building. This mammoth undertaking involved the decommissioning of both the existing Fire Station and Child Health buildings and the installation of a temporary mains power supply in order for the builders to complete their demolition and construction work.
The construction for the new Ambulance station required the Design of Electrical, Air Conditioning, Communication and Solar Schematics and Layout drawings through to Installation and Commissioning. We thoroughly enjoyed our energy efficient design and implementing new electrical systems and the fast detachable electrical pendants created an easy solution for the officers to detached there vehicle in an emergency situation.
Some of the major installations during this project were:
- Auto Switched Backup Generator including the re-wiring to comply with Australian Standards as this was supplied internationally
- Main Switchboard installation with interlinking auto backup generator switching
- Daikin Air Conditioning throughout
- Internal Automatic Sensor Lighting
- Solar Panel connected to Grid Supply & Installation
- Emergency Lighting
- Supply Installation and Commissioning of Data and Communications including Emergency Back to Base
- Test and Tag all appliances
- Office Fit-outs
- Supply and Installation of Data Cabling
- Supply and Installation of Security Systems
- Supply and Installation of Digital TV and equipment
- Supply and installation of Audio Visual equipment
- Supply and installation of all whitegoods and equipment
It is always very challenging liaising with many trades and the Client to meet any deadlines but due to our highly developed Project Management skills and experience, we were able to complete this project seventeen days prior to the scheduled completion date, within budget and with no at fault defect rectification work to complete.